Friday, April 5, 2013

Boyish Grey

Well hello! This is my second post. still newbie about this fashion blogger stuff or whatever you wanna call it. I'm still trying to give the best of me, and I know I'm not good enough already.

In this post I put an outfit that make me looks kind of boyish. tomboy girl. I mixed short choco pants that I found inside my mom's closet (yes, this is her pants). and wear a tribal brown t-shirt, use a cap and grey coat which is my mom's too. (I 'steal' so many things from her :p)

and here we go.





 










By the way the feather shape ring I wear above is my favorite ring this lately.
And I love the yellow studd bracelet watch too! <3
AH! But forget about the bag (sugar sling) that I bought when I went to ARTE last week.
From the first moment I saw it, I know I'm already falling in love with it.



Tribal T-shirt: VRS
Grey Coat: Delicated
Hat and shoes: I forgot
Choco Pants: Popfruits
 Bag (candy sling): Koola Stuffa (buy it here)
 feather ring and yellow bracelet watch: bought it from a friend (buy it here)


 Well that's it for this short post and see you in the next post! 
Have a nice day folks! ^^
~Restya Mahara


No comments:

Post a Comment