Saturday, May 4, 2013

Trademark Market and My "suddenly" habit of Shopping

So... well, it's been a long time since I wrote a post. So, today I'm will not post any picture of me wearing 'a look' but I'll give a "quick" recap about Trademark event that still held until 5th May. (I went there yesterday, 3th May).  This is the 4th Trademark Market.



My reaction when I went there was "WOAAAAAAH I WANT IT ALL!!"
There's a lot of splendid items and I'm not lucky enough to bought them all, just a couple of things. There's a skirt that really gorgeous and also dress too. :(
But maybe I'll buy them sometime later. (maaaaaaaybe)

Here's what I got from there...


Fur Sweater bought it from Retail Therapy's booth with discount of course 
The fur is really really soft, like really really soft...


cute blue dress bought it from Rurik for a really good price

also got this cool jacket from Retail Therapy

And finally I got a Cape now! wuuuuuu! >.<
 from Reshoppe

And I also found a cute rings from treeasure! This is it...



blue whale, to the ocean!



Sooo that's it for today's post. I'm gonna sleep now because tomorrow it's the time for FocalPointBDG!
 See you next time! ^^

4 comments:

  1. You sure have unique accesories. Haha
    Anyway, I've seen your looks and they all are cute!
    Keep the good work going!

    Xoxo,
    KEVIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha yes. It is true that I like 'different' accesories :p
    thanks! I will!

    I will post more often from now on! Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I will visit and follow your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete