Monday, October 21, 2013

Shopping Sunday

So... today was a greaaat day!
I went to Istana Plaza (IP) with bucu Harits and we bought things that we really really love! >.<
First we went to The Little Things She Needs and found out that they're on sale! You can buy two shoes only for 99.000! So I bought it. (of course~)

After that I accompanied Harits to Multitoys, where he spent almost everything includes his soul.

We eat at the foodcourt. Wait, and wait and wait. Then we went to the hospital to do assigments. After that we went back to IP, I bought another shoe at Matahari, Harits bought one more toy at multitoys. After that, we went home very happily~


 Cat Ear Bowler Hat: N.y.L.a
Mew T-shirt: Strgz
Skirt: Pix & Stacy
Shoes: Wondershoe
Outer: bought at thrift shop


my new babies! <3
(from left to right) from TLTSN, Cardinal, and TLTSN :3

Well, that's all for today! Hope you all have a nice and kind holiday!
Bye!
~ Restya Mahara ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment