Monday, October 14, 2013

Warning! Callback Alarm!

HI!
I'm really, really, really sorry for the long absent. But here I am!
I promise from now on I'll post things even more often.
So... about my life...
I've been busy this lately. Because of this thing, and that thing, well let's just not talking about it. Kay?
Yes, I got a new haircut (again) still pixie though. I don't know, it's like I can't move on from this hair style. X0

Tomorrow 'Idul Adha' day. Yes, the time when all those cute goats' and cows' heads got cut off. :'(

AAAaaaaand I think that's all for now.
And time for the outfit post!

this is take by Fildzah (thank you dear!)

Navy Boots: Khakikakiku
Bowler Hat: LMforHARDWARE 
Top and Skirt: thrift shop
Bag: mom's

See you guys in a short time! ^^
~ Restya Mahara 

No comments:

Post a Comment