Friday, November 29, 2013

Fashionably Hungry

Sooo... Yesterday I went to Bandung again. It's holiday btw, I'm not skipping any class. There, I just wandering around, eating pizza and bought christmas lamp for my room! >.<
Doing this, and doing that, I had fun back then.
Oh, and I love my new Red Bow Hat from N.y.L.a! It's so cute isn't?
And I'm wearing Rachel Pearl too from UP shoes. I got Rachel Pearl as my (late) birthday gift from H. <3











T-shirt: Ninotchka
i love this T-shirt so much! <3
Long Skirt: Marks & Spencer
Shoes: UP shoes
Hat: N.y.L.a

I'm whop-ing around again ~

~ Restya Mahara ^^

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit dear. That hat is too cute! I like it so much :)
    If you'd like to follow each other (gfc, bloglovin), just let me know. xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^Thanks for such lovely comment :) I follow back via gfc #4. Keep in touch. xx

    ReplyDelete