Friday, November 22, 2013

Getaway not Holiday

I feel so busy this lately. Working on this assignment, working on that, must do an interview, must do this, must do that. Too many things to do. Too little time to rest. I usually slept at midnight now. Because I can't sleep, or it's just because I'm still doing some assignment. I skip some of my class (it's because I can. My campus allow us to skip class for three time.)

So this is what I do. I skip some class, or find a little free time to getaway from my routine. I take a trip to Bandung. Just go to some mall and have fun for a moment. Bought a book at bookstore to read at my room later, eat cheese puff and drink tea. Taking photo, laugh, accompany H bought some toys, and things like that. I need to refresh myself. If I don't...

I don't know what will happen.
Maybe I will going mad.


whatca lookin at?



going up, and down. up, and down.

found this gorgeous mural at Bandung. it's from WHOP. guys!


T-shirt: borrow it from H
Long skirt: Marks and Spencer
Bag: My mom's

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank youuuuu. You make my day <3
      You're awesome too! :D

      Delete
  2. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    and your style is so gorgeous

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear. it's super kind of you <3

      making me smile... :)

      Delete