Sunday, December 1, 2013

Over Sized Dress


Hellooooow~
This is when I'm playing with over sized dress that I 'took' from my mom. :p
I just mixed it with white top as inner, and then put on blue socks, red flats, wear a cute looking hats that look like a monster. A cute monster though.

At this time, I'm wasn't dye my hair yet.
What do you think? Do you prefer I have a black hair, or dye it?

Well, I'm thinking about to dye my hair again in different color, because I'm bored.
Last time when I tried to dye my hair blue, it turns out that I used too many bleach. (I mixed the bleach and hair colorant btw, how stupid) -_-


Well, I still want to dye my hair with blue. Like electronic blue, or just a plain blue. I can't decide yet, but please wish me luck next time! ( ._.)9








love the cutie, cutie socks ~


dress: mom's
Hat: borrow it from H
Socks: Topshop
Shirt: Volcom





~ Restya Mahara ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment