Thursday, December 26, 2013

Switching Time!

Hai!
Long time no see, yes?
Merry Christmas to all of you! Happy holiday!
Well I'm already in a holiday now, but I don't know what to do in this holy(day)...
I want to go to the beach, but I don't know where to... I just want to travel around, but I have no idea where to go. Any idea? T_T

So... today I did a duet with a friend of mine. She's still single, so if any of you interested in her... well, you know what to do :p
Her name is Raufina, but you can call her Opin, or Fin for short.
Usually, I do the girly thing with my outfit, and she's the boyish one. But today we do the opposite. I do the boyish, and she do the girly thing.
Well, here we go...





boyish me moi


And... this is her



she insist to keep the high school uniform as the top, though -_-

make up by me :D
such a "happy" school girl


by the way, we bought all the outfit here (except that high school uniform) from Thrift Market at Bandung for a really, really good price. :D

See you around, folks!
Bye!
~ Restya Mahara ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment