Thursday, February 20, 2014

Celebration, Welcome to the Family!

Bonjour!

Well it's only a week after I started to go to the campus again, and there's already a lot of tasks waiting for me to do. I moved to a new class now, so it's different people whom I work with in the class, but it doesn't matter though. I know all of them because we kinda like a family. We're student at journalism departement, so yeah, we're family.

On monday, there's little celebration that held for us, the newcomer in journalism departement and it was fun! We taking photos together and even playing with water? Yeah, describe it for yourself, I guess.

But it contains soooo much fun! I'm glad that I joined journalism departement because I felt that this is exactly where I belong. A place when you can be whatever you wanted to be--or to look like.


me and harits

(left to right) Andi - Azka - Moi

well, there's too much people in this picture

we got the culprit who throw the water!

a nice sort of lunch together

It looks fun, right? Hehe...
Ah, btw, enough with the celebration thing. Shall we move to the outfit post? :D


 






I lost one of the bow so I'm just being creative, I think.



Shirt: mom's
Sweater: Gogilrl Merchandise
Skirt: mom's
well, also the bag
hat: LM for HM
shoes: Wondershoe
ring: greedysassy

Ah, all the credits of the photos in here goes to Harits. Thank you! (btw you may see him on the first photo above)

Well, I think that's all!
Much love from me,
~ Restya Mahara ^^





7 comments:

  1. itu sepatunya keren. itu jahimnya juga keren ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your smile!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin

    … and check out my new blog, : the daily wonder :
    for art, photography, poetry, prose, recipes, crafts, dances and all things inspiring! I’m always accepting submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful hat,
    Wanna follow each other via gfc & bloglovin
    Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit!)I like your blog!Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the sweater!

    xx stephalsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete