Friday, February 7, 2014

It's Nice Having a Birthday and Back to Routine

So what's up guys?
How's life treating you? Is it nice? Or end up bad?
Well I'm just getting back home from my boarding house. So it's my room was pretty fucked up. Because there's oil in the floor (my boarding house owner pour it ON my floor to kill all of the insect). So yeah, it pissed me off, of course, cause it makes my room's floor slippery and smells weird. eugh.
Oh and another thing, she do that thing based on the internet. Yeah, like Harits said, Old people and internet was not so good combination so yeah. Whatevs.

Oh it's almost time for the new semester! That means a whole studying and facing the deadline will come back again. I think it'll be months full of crying and desperate things, and crying, and tasks, and crying. Haha just kidding. (or not? :">)

By the way, a weeks ago, I order a special birthday edition of Gogirlmagz that have sweater as a bonus! How cool is that? I've just spent Rp 89.900 and voila! The gorgeous sweater is mine now!
Well, there's a lot of designs of the sweater, but I only interested in one design which have the "Intern" print on it. Well below I will post a picture of me wearing it.

This is the 9th birthday of Gogirl! and they change the layout of the magazine into something cute. The Roar edition also includes another bonuses such as compact powder, body lotion, and some coupons?


So yeah, Happy birthday from me Gogirl! Keep cool and spread news with style and fashion! hehe much much love from me! <3











Hat: LM for Hardware
Shirt: my mom's
Skirt: also my mom's
Intern Sweater: Gogirl Magz
Flats: The Little Things She Needs
Socks: Topshop
Wolf Ring: Greedysassy
Flower Headband on the hat: ...I forgot. :|

Well, that's all for today post!
See you later!
Ciao!
~ Restya Mahara ^^


5 comments:

  1. hey cutie! I really like your Sweater!! INTERN that's cool :)

    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! well I'm doing an internship now so I think this sweater really suits me :>

      Delete
  2. aing suka foto yang kelimaaa

    well, brace yourself
    deadline is coming :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by my blog
    replying ur comment..well there's some methods of payment in purchasing the print set like I wore. You might use paypal which need credit card or you might pay by western union if I'm not wrong

    just mail me if you need help in purchasing those items. It's a pleasure,dear..

    stay fab,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete