Friday, February 14, 2014

Polka et Stripes

Bonjur! Comment ca va?
Hehe... So life is still good, eh?
Btw, happy valentine for all of you! Spread the love! Oh, and don't forget to also send our prayers for our brothers and sisters that felt the effect of mount Sinabung and mount Kelud eruption. Hope they're okay! :)
Sooooo in this post I want to share a very good experience of mine in the early months of 2014! Until now, I've already won four quizzes! How good is that, eh? 
First, I won a voucher worth 500K from minimal when I join giveaway that Fimela held to celebrate their birthday at 2013. The announcement was in January, btw. I was super shock, of course. First I think I will spend the voucher for myself, but then I remember that my mom's birthday was on January, and I didn't prepare anything so I gave her the voucher. She's felt really happy though. Then I make her choose what product that she want to buy with the voucher. Then she easily choose a bag. Well that's fine with me cause the important thing that she's happy.
I won my second quiz when I join the quiz that Femina held. Yes! That ticket to watch LPM was from quiz! I just write a simple answer that asked me "What will I wear for 24 hour style?" I answered it with this. Btw I also write a report about the event at this one. It was my first ever fashion show though. :">
The third quiz was from @FILM_Indonesia. 
I got two free ticket to watch early screening Killers and I felt so happy about it! Btw that was the first time I fell in love with Kazuki-sama. <3
And the last quiz was from @MovieXplorers where I also got two free ticket, two posters, and two T-shirt from Killers! Yeah, I watched it two times! 
Oh btw, these photo below was take before I went to see the movie with my mom!

Cheers!







pst, btw, Oka Antara, one of the main cast of the film told me that I wore a good dress. <3




everything was from my mom except:
Hats: N.y.L.a
Shoes: Up Shoes
Wolf Ring: Greedysassy
Socks: Topshop

and thank you for the photographer, my lil brother! <3



Well, that's all from me!
Thank you!
 See you later!

~ Restya Mahara ^^

14 comments:

  1. Your style really catches my eye! Extremely unique & fun. Looking forward to your future posts ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH thank you dear! Much love from me! hehe

      Delete
  2. Love your hair! It's super cool. And the look really shows your personality. I love it :)

    Aileen
    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I also love your gorgeous hair! :D

      Delete
  3. KAKAK RESTYAAAAA...
    with love nih ya, blogger to blogger...
    roknya lucu tp agak ill-fitting kalo agak lebih pendek kayaknya lucu imut (kaya aku)

    xoxo,
    Dee
    http://anjanidee.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! you're one lucky girl! congrats for everything you won ;) and cute hair btw!

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m totally in love with your style.

    10+ for this post dear!

    I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Discover the new instagram community for fashion bloggers

    A fabulous gift card is waiting for you.

    Kisses, Alice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such amazing combo! love <3
    would you like to follow each other? :)

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gd your lil brother was able to help you out cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete