Thursday, March 6, 2014

Another Vintage

Well hi! It's March already, eh? It's funny how the time goes soooo so fast I didn't even notice it. Well, how are you doing? Me not doing so well. I'm sick. It's flu by the way and I can't BREATH normally. My nose feel weird and sometimes I even breathing using my mouth. :(

I guess I'll spend (and must) this weekend resting and doing nothing except watching some movies using laptop with Harits or maybe anything else. I can't figure it yet.

Ah, and I think because in this semester I will be not as busy as last semester, I will taking Aikido class again. Do you know anything about Aikido? Well, Aikido is a form of martial arts that... the aim was not for fight. It is for defense yourself. I suggest you to googling that I'm sure you'll find a lot of Aikido demo. The famous actor who can do Aikido is Steven Seagal. Know anything about him? He's like super big guy who can turn into wind and suddenly attack you. That's, according to his movies.

Oh, and last Wednesday my friend asked me to be one of the models in online magazine for one of the fashion's coverage. The theme is Animal Print. I haven't got the photo so maybe later I will upload it in the next post. So wait for it. :p

Well I think that's all my short story about the beginning of March. Shall we go to the outfit post then? :>










Hat: N.y.L.a
Blazer: Unbranded
Skirt: Mom's
Bag: also Mom's
Socks: Dad's
Shoe: Wondershoe
Ring: Greedysassy
Photos by: Muhammad Harits (thank you, dear!)

Well, that's all!
Thank you folks!
~ Restya Mahara
ciao




19 comments:

  1. Dear, I can't see your follow, check and tell me again xx

    Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie I am so sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Dang the flu! Hope you're getting better pretty soon. You look gorgeous in this monochrome outfit. Love the pop of red by the scarf.

    PS no need to feel sorry honey, such things happens, it's a google glitch.

    kissses and get well soon honey
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in these photos! I love this outfit! :)
    http://theleatherfannypack.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cuet with that outfit :D
    great combo too

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh I'm also a little sick ): hope it doesn't show too much in my pictures... Hope you get well soon! (:

    xxx Anna
    Ps. I just renewed my blog!
    Come take a look
    A Tale of Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Relax and feel better soon! Hopefully, you'll be back in good shape just in time for the nice weather!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    Enter the JuicyCanvas giveaway : HERE :

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning look! love this vintage clothes on you a lot! so chic!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the way you made this grey color look so chic! amazing outfit ;)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog Restya! Following you now... ♥ Hope you visit and follow my blog as well :)
    AIMEROSE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    Wonderful blog!
    Would you like to follow each other? (GFC, bloglovin, Facebook)
    If so, please let me know, I will follow you back immediately. :)
    xoxo
    http://venusenfourrure.blogspot.it

    FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Venusenfourrure?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool outfit! I love your hair! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blog is amazing! i’m impressed by your design & photos!
    and you outfits deserve separate attention!
    everything is magnificent! would you like to follow each other?

    will be happy to see you in my blog!
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing Look

    FOLLOW ME
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post! :)
    you've got a lovely blog!
    would you love to follow each other? we could follow via GFC or via email and also on another socials like twitter instagram or lookbook

    just let me know on my blog :)

    xoxo
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  15. awesome style! love the skirt!
    What do you think of following each other on GFC/Bloglovin? If you want, let me know :)

    Maria
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a really amazing blog. Beautiful photos and good text. I see that you put in a lot of passion. I really like the look of your blog.
    Feel free to my blog :)
    http://maryannfashionn.blogspot.com/
    Kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete