Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Winter Witch

Hi!
Nice to see you guys again! Well, first of all I want to say thank you for everyone that gave me a lovely comments at my last post. Love you all, folks! :D
Well now, what to tell to you...
Ah, a month ago, I ordered a lovely shoes from Up Shoes. So, yesterday the shoes, her name is Ariana White was successfully arrived safely! I'm so in love with this shoes! It's comfortable, not hurting your feet, and of course made me looks taller ((this is the most lovely part)).
Thank you for this beauty lady here, Up Shoes! <3

Oh, and I felt a lot better now. But sometimes I still can't breath properly. ((huft)). Thank you for everyone that wish me to get well soon. 

By the way, this weekend I will go to the ARTE festival. It is in Jakarta which is I must go home to attend that event. ARTE split into four sections, they are art, music, culinary, and film! Do you know anything about The Raid? Well, the sequel, The Raid 2: Berandal will be the opening film of ARTE film festival! How great it is? ((let me squealing right now)) So, I will watch the movie with my fellow friends from MovieXplorers later. ((this is really make me feels excited))

Well, I think that's all for this weekend story. Have you plan anything yet for this weekend? Tell me about it at the comment section below! :)



me wearing Ariana White








isn't she gorgeous?


Hat: N.y. L.a
Lily shirt: thrift shop
Fury Sweater: Retail Therapy
Long skirt: Mom's
Bag: also Mom's
Shoes: Up Shoes
Eye Ring: Numo Art
Photos by: Muhammad Harits ((thank you! <3))

Well, see you around! Btw, tomorrow (maybe) I will bring you guys my next posting! Wait for it!

Ciao!
~ Restya Mahara



13 comments:

  1. Hey beauty you have a really nice blog :) I am your new follower ,so check out my blog I hope you can follow back =)
    Regards from Bosnia ♥
    http://obsessionwithfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    Do you wanna join my giveaway at:
    http://www.rebellionaire.net/2014/03/giveaway-feat-stylegodis.html

    You can win a 50Dollar gift card at www.stylegodis.com :)
    Check it out if you dont mind to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look :)
    I'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shoes! Such fluffy sweater! I have no plan for the weekend yet but on Friday I will have some photography sharing time with my friend, so that's funn

    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome look! following you now :)
    bohoyoho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey :)
    Happy to have found ur blog :)
    You look lovely :) particularly the candid shots...
    I have followed u gfc too...Do check my blog and hope you follow back :) ,I have recently only started :)
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Kaarunya
    www.happyhideout.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stylish in your maxi skirt! Love your sandals too for sure :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely top dear :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your bag and shoes! you look gorgeous <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there <3 lovely fury sweater you've got there.
    Keep the styles xo

    http://wiwidoen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete