Thursday, May 15, 2014

Deep Purple

No, it's not about the band. It's about my hair though.
Long time no see, people. I'm sorry for being such a lazy and bad blogger.
So yeah, I'll try my best to keep in touch with you, internet people. <3







t-shirt: mom's
that outer short pants thing: thrift shop
socks: Daiso
shoes: Cardinal
glasses: I... forgot :\


"Rubber"


People hate me, people love me.
People only love the new me, the unused one. The tight one.
People hate the old me, the used one. The stretched one.


People hate me, people love me.
People only look for the new me, the unused one. The tight one.
People ignore the old me, the used one. The stretched one.


People hate me, people love me.
People only admire the new me, the unused one. The tight one.
People dissapointed at the old me, the used one. The stretched one.


People hate me, people love me.
People pay high for the new me, the unused one. The tight one.
People pay low for the old me, the used one. The stretched one.


People hate me, people love me.
People use me, people throw me.


People hate me, people love me.
The used one, the unused one.
The stretched one, the tight one.


People hate me, people love me.


(a nice poet[?] from @haritsroxas)
btw, credit of photos belongs to him too! thank you, dear! <3



5 comments:

  1. I love all the pink and red tones of this look! You shoes and hair are especially vibrant. :)
    http://theleatherfannypack.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's pink. not purple. pinkkkkk~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your style is really interesting :) Love your blog and I'm following you. Hope you'll do the same :) Thank you

    Here is my blog:
    http://fashionah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gyaaahh why am I so in love with your look?! And that poem too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im laughing so hard to that poem really xD

    ReplyDelete