Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Half Flowers

Well, Hello!
Its a nice day isn't?
Today I'm all black-white exclude my purple/pink hair. I love my new hair color. It makes me pops up more than ever. One of my friend told me that I look like a Korean because my purple side. Another friend told me that I look like Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim Vs The World.
Well, what do you think?
I feel so majestic today I even do some eye makeup.
So, this is my look today. <3









turtle neck shirt: a present from my auntie
skirt: Marks & Spencer
socks: Daiso
shoes: Wondershoe
jacket: from thrift shop
bag: mom's
rabbit ring: Greedysassy

Well, I taking photos with my friends too!
So, they set a dress code for today and it was skirt! As for me, I usually wear skirt (almost everyday) because well, I like it.

such a badass duo

yea, whut?

me moi with my bitches (lol) (kidding, of course)


So, yeah, that's for today post. Will see you again in (maybe) a short time! 
Merci Beaucoup! ^^






13 comments:

  1. i just cant .. :|
    you're hair kak, super awesome.

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Style and Write

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, you're the coolest! I thought about Ramona Flowers as soon as I saw your picture!
    Raissa | The Leather Fanny Pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair!
    this outfit looks great on you! :)

    http://theisolatedqueen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greatttt look!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm in love with this! great post x

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey you are so inspiriring. i just followed you on bloglovin.
    maybe a follow back?

    check out my blog
    www.shotsatsilverlining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg I love your hair colour!! I'm thinking of putting purple through the highlights in my hair! What dye would you suggest?
    xx Katie
    http://www.missadonis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool jacket and hair color!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adoreeee your hair!! You should keep it this way <3

    lovely oOTD
    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ayy love to see what I see here, you and me have this similar style which I like!


    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete