Saturday, October 25, 2014

Lady in Blue

Phase One







Phase Two














Phase Three


Tank top: H&M
Skirt: Mapupam
Outer: Mapupam
Shoes: Converse
Socks: Topshop
Skeletal Hairclip: Shophella
Bag: Tuskbag


Phase Four


Well then.
Where do we start, eh?
Ah, with daily life, I'm still busy with tasks, a lot of tasks to interview, writing down and analysis feature from the newspaper, busy learning German language, writing articles for MovieXplorers, etc, etc, etc.
Haaaaah to much things to do I wish I have a lot of cloning to help me do all of this things at once.
But well, the one thing I'm really excited is next month is ma birthday!
YASSSS!
I don't expect much, tho...
But well, let's just see.

Ah, and I will talk about something then.
There's something bothering me this lately, and yeah, it is about one of my favourite social media at the moment and how the platform have changed me.
Yes, it's ask.fm.
I met a lot of new people from  that place. Met a lot of funny, fashionable, open minded, creative, artsy, good-looking, and smart.
But I'm sad because the fact that one of the people that using that platform too trying to crush and destroy the fun in that one virtual world.
What is wrong with having some fun, tho?
Why must being an asshole and bashed people with something that doesn't even make sense to bring up about?
I must admit that sometimes I do get tired of hate message or  inappropriate things that come to my question box or my timeline. It's not because that message hurt my feelings--never hurt me at all actually--but it's because I think we start to lose the point of playing in social media itself.
It's for the fun and for the fun only.



Who's with me?

1 comment: