Sunday, October 26, 2014

Witch One?












It's almost Halloween!
Who's excited? (I am!)
*squealing*
So, I think my friends already set up something. Maybe we will going into this Halloween party but I'm still thinking about it because the ticket price... it's to expensive.
Maaaan...
With that money I can buy two or even three packs of bacon and eat it all myself then buy myself a bottle of soda and I'm already happy.
Or maybe I can buy one bucket of fried chicken from KFC and getting crazy because there's too much chicken to eat but never mind because I do happy.
I'm not the 'party girl' tho, so that Halloween party is just not for me to attend.
BUT!
I DO WANT TO DRESS UP!
I'm confused tho.
I'm thinking about become a witch but I think there will be a lot of witch at Halloween night so I'm considering something else but I don't know...
At least, if I dress up as a witch, you already knew how'd I looked like.
Yes, take a look again at the photos up there!



Top: Kuyasunda
Long Skirt: mom's
Blazer: mom's
Hat: N.y.L.a
Shoes: Up Shoes (Ariana White)
Wolf Ring: Greedysassy
Green stone ring: Topshop


Happy Halloween, folks!
~ Restya Mahara

6 comments:

  1. Привет! Приглашаю вас в свой блог! Меня зовут Елизавета и я надеюсь, что мой мир вдохновит Вас на что-то новое :)
    http://atevazilerd.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku juga senanggggg udah mau haluwinnnn!!

    ....tadinya mau ngadain pesta haluwin kecil kecilan..tapi...temen2 pd bilang "ya mau dandan kaya mana?pocong?" YAAMPUN.

    hiks
    btw aku suka banget hat sama tee nya kak hehehe:D

    Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA
      bikin aja tau pesta kecil kecilan. Kan ndak perlu jadi hantu indonesia :")
      Yang penting pesta kecilnya rame rame dan banyak makanaaaan! *tetep* *makanan nomor satu*
      -
      Ah, terima kasiiiih! hehehe <3

      Delete
  3. ah just found your blog and really like it! your style is great. wanna follow each other?

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete