Friday, November 21, 2014

Purple et Boyish









So... umm...
Where do I start, eh?
Hmm...
Ah, my hair now purple. 
At first I want white/gray hair color but I knew that it's really really hard to get that one color.
So, I decided to go purple and hope when it's fading it becomes gray. 
(( Y E A H ))
Oh and this Sunday I will go to Pasar Seni 2014!
Who's going there too?
Let's meet up!

***

Tank Top: H&M
Pants: unbranded
Outer: mapupam
Shoes: Khakikakiku
Wallet: Stradivarius
Choker: Shophella


3 comments:

  1. Love it! <3
    Can't wait to see you with gray hair, it'll look so good!

    Raissa | The Leather Fanny Pack

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool & chic look. Loving the pop of color from your hair & boots! :D

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://www.bloglovin.com/connectedcloths

    ReplyDelete