Friday, March 6, 2015

Polka Witch


 Well, it's already March and I already knew that I am a bad blogger.
But, well, no excuse though. 
I admit it.
*hehe*

So, still busy as usual, doing things.
Now I'm making laces chokers to sell (really want to sell my stuff worlwide, but maybe sometimes in the future, just wait fot it)
So, I try to braided my hair and this is the first time after a long journey of short hair.
I finally be able to braided it again!
Pretty much fun and I really like it.
About hair, I'm still thinking about what color should be next. 
I really want to back to blue but pink also a good color.
Decision, decision.

Well, shall we move on to the next phase then?
Photo phase?
*yes, please*








And we move on to detail.
Sure, who doesn't love detail photo, eh?






Well I think that's all for now and here's the list of what I wear!

Tank top: H&M
Polkadot Shirt: mom's
Navy boots: Khakikakiku
Wolf Ring: greedysassy
Hat: N.y.L.a
Ripped Jeans: Stradivarius
Tote Bag: Stargazers
Lace Choker: (my own shop, Mapupam!)

See you again later!
Thank you for reading!
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hai kak mapuuuuw:3 ....kenapa kakak keliatan bagus kalo pake celana panjang:') aku iri, seriusan.
    You look reaaaally cute like a lil witch with pink hair (eh itu pink kan..?)
    Btw, I just realized that if your shop's name spelled backwards, it still spells 'mapupam' (silly me, ikr)

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ku mau lah, di endorse choker. eee...tapi gakeliatan ya pake kerudung
    u looks like a cute witch with pink hair. so I'll recommend pink than blue.
    lov lov!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit. nice to see you in blog world, restya!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete